Welcome to Highparks Medical Practice
Please note we operate under a Zero Tolerance Policy
eConsult is now available for submitting your on-line consultations
eConsult: Important Information: Please Read.
Please DO NOT use eConsult for the following requests but continue to telephone the practice in the usual way:-
- Patients requesting a Home Visit.
- Patients residing in a residential/nursing home
- Repeat prescription requests. We will not process any medication requests through eConsult.
- Test result requests
- Nursing/Heath Care Assistant appointments including blood tests.
- Suspected UTIs
- Medication queries.
- Minor Surgery; Coil/implant insertions/removals and pessary ring changes; Post- natals; Medicals;
- Children under the age of 6 months.
- Any general COVID-19 queries or requests to book a COVID-19 vaccination. This does not include patients seeking medical advice in regards to COVID-19.
If your issue is about a rash or other skin problems, please try to provide a photo when submitting your eConsult enquiry as this will help the clinician in dealing with your problem.
eConsult can also be accessed via the App on your Smart phone
For further information about eConsult, please click here: eConsult
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS - PLEASE REFER TO THE DEDICATED PAGE IN THE FURTHER INFORMATION SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS - PLEASE REFER TO THE DEDICATED PAGE IN THE FURTHER INFORMATION SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
(Site updated 20/04/2021)